Singapore & Malaysia ( 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS )
Singapore the Lion city, Singapore is one of the well organized cities in South East Asia. It is one of the safest country and also harmonious blend of culture, art, architecture and tradition. Here we can explore Chinese, Islamic and Hindu in a same neighborhood. Singapore is a paradise for shoppers.
- City Tour: Visit Parliament house, Merlion Park, China town, Sun-tech City and many more attractions during your half day city tour.
- Santosa Island: Explore biggest attractions in sentosa by cable car ride to this manmade island, and enjoy unlimited extraordinary things like Images of Singapore (Wax Museum), underwater world (Asia’s biggest oceanarium), Songs of the Sea (Musical Fountain show) etc.,
- Universal Studio’s Singapore: Enjoy the ultimate 3D and 4D shows, heart stunning rides like Roller Coasters, other exciting shows for unlimited times.
Malaysia truly Asia. Malaysia is the land of countless experiences with its 70% of Rainforest, customs and culture. Malaysia has landscapes to explore and natural beauty to enjoy in these moderate cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Kuching and others.
- Kuala Lumpur : Being an 150 years old city Kuala Lumpur become the capital of Malaysia with many more attractions to be explored.
- City Tour : The fascinating city tour stars with Kings Palace, Parliament House, National Mosque, Victory Monument and icon of Kuala Lumpur Petronas Towers. Batu caves where you can find world’s biggest Lord.Murugan Statue.
- Gentting Highlands : A journey to a different world situated in top of the hill above 6000 ft. enjoy Gentting Highlands with its natural scenic beauty by South East Asia’s longest and fastest cable car ride and also explore Casino’s and Outdoor theme park.